Bloggers Tell All, a membership group run by 8 highly successful bloggers has been a game-changer in our small business. We think that this is the best investment we make in our blog and share with you below why every blogger should consider joining this fantastic group.
What is Bloggers Tell All?
Launched just over two years ago by a group of 8 experienced and highly successful bloggers, the Bloggers Tell All membership group covers everything you need to know about growing your blog into a business.
Run primarily in a Facebook Group, Bloggers Tell All also offers a resource library filled with informative videos and a weekly summary newsletter.
If you’re serious about growing your blog, this is the place for you. We were fortunate to join Bloggers Tell all when it first launched in late 2018. We were excited to hear about the success of these amazing female entrepreneurs who we’d admired from afar for years.
Our numbers speak to the value: since joining, we’ve quadrupled our blog traffic, monetized with high-earning ads, gotten our largest sponsored post contracts, grown all of our social channels, started two additional blogs and made great connections with other bloggers.
But beyond the numbers, the most valuable aspect of joining Bloggers Tell All was the shift in mindset: we went from “having a blog” to “having a business”. This may seem like a small thing, but it’s huge. It’s made us think a lot about efficiency, the value of our services and how we spend our time. These lessons have been immeasurable in helping us see the possibilities with our small business.
Six Reasons to Join Bloggers Tell All
If that’s not enough to entice you, here are 6 reasons every blogger should consider joining Bloggers Tell All:
- Not only do each of the 8 BTA hosts earn multiple six figures in their blogging business, but they each bring specific expertise in certain areas:
- Becky Mansfield of Your Modern Family is a master of email list building and monetization;
- Jennifer Fishkind of Princess Pinky Girl shares her expensive knowledge of Pinterest best practices and growth strategies;
- Stephanie Keeping of Spaceships and Laserbeams and Amanda Formaro of Crafts By Amanda have grown her Facebook pages to over 1 million fans;
- Holly Nilsson and Jackie Curry are ridiculously knowledgeable of SEO (organic traffic is now our top traffic source on all our blogs).
- Cindy Hopper and Aubrey Cota share their expertise in making the most of collaborating with brands on sponsored posts.
- Live blog Audits by the BTA hosts! Sign up for a free audit and ask questions specific to your blog and business. The audits are done Live in the group so you can watch and learn even from others’ audits.
- Promotes a shift in mindset about running a business. These experts have shown us where to focus our time and energy, how to pivot in changing times, how to constantly test and evaluate. A game changer for us was learning how to optimize the SEO on our “low hanging fruit”.
- Discussion of advance techniques ideal for those who have been blogging for a little while and are ready to take their business to the next level. From how to audit your content, testing Pin designs, creating your own products, optimizing posts, content planning and more, the group is filled with useful and actionable information
- A highly active weekly share thread and access to shared Pinterest Group boards, Tailwind Tribes and more. The members and especially the BTA hosts are extremely engaged- no question goes unanswered!
- Weekly Facebook Lives chock full of tips and advice on timely topics such as “Pandemic – How is it Affecting your Business”, “Collecting Leads and Making Money with Email”, “Pre-Selling a Product”.
We honestly could keep going with the reasons to join Bloggers Tell All. It’s the best money we’ve spent on our blogging business. Moreover, it’s actually saved us money- we passed on dozens of individual blogging courses because everything is so thoroughly covered in the group!
Interested in trying out Bloggers Tell All?
Who Wouldn’t Benefit from Bloggers Tell All
If you don’t yet have a blog and are interested in the mechanics of starting one (i.e. installing WordPress, setting up social media channels), this isn’t necessarily the group for you.
Have More Questions?
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about Bloggers Tell All. Leave them in the comments below or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . And if you are looking for additional tips for your small business, check out these posts:
Like it? Pin it for Later!