Eaxfoliating DIY Sugar Scrub with Coffee and Mandarin Orange Oils
This rich exfoliating DIY sugar scrub recipe with mandarin essential oils and ground coffee is a great way to nourish winter skin. Makes a great, easy gift idea as well!
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil solid
- 1 tbsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 15 drops essential oil in Mandarin
- ½ cup Ground Coffee Beans
- ½ cup sugar
- Small jar or air-tight container
Melt solid coconut oil in a microwave (go slowly, in 15 second increments).
Once the oil has just melted, add fractionated coconut oil.
Next, add 15 drops of mandarin essential oil and stir to combine.
Add ground coffee beans and sugar and stir until fully incorporated.
Place the mixture into an airtight container and store for up to 6 weeks in a cool, dry location.