Minion Craft: Super Silly Finger Puppets
This little finger puppets DIY is the perfect Minion craft to play with. Use them for a Minion birthday party activity, as a Minion project on a rainy day, or tuck some in to their Easter baskets for an adorable gift idea.
- Puppet body 6” x 8” scrap of yellow felt
- Facial features and attire – Small scraps of assorted colours of felt in navy, grey, black, white
- Easter-themed accessories – Small scraps of assorted colours of felt in pink, brown, blue, purple
- Googly eyes assorted sizes
- All purpose white glue or felt glue
- Super Silly Minions Finger Puppet template
Print off the free printable minion template.
Begin by cutting your felt scraps using the finger puppet template guide: Y = yellow; N = navy; G = grey; B = black; W = white; P = pink
Glue the facial features and attire to top layer of the finger puppet. Press lightly and let dry.
Glue googley eyes to center of goggles. Press lightly and let dry.
Turn over the front of the minion finger puppet. Glue the back (base layer) to the backside of the front layer by spreading a thin, even line of glue along outer edge of base layer.
Lightly press the top layer (right side up) onto base layer.
The sky’s the limit with this Minion craft idea!