Nutcracker Cinnamon Stick Ornaments
Make your own adorable set of nutcracker ornaments using cinnamon sticks.
- Cinnamon Sticks 1x 6” long and 2x 3” long
- Americana Acrylics Paint in Snow White, True Blue, Lamp Black, Warm Biege (we also used Primary Red and Yellow for the additional ornaments)
- DecoArt Extreme Sheen in 24K Gold
- Paint brush
- Hot glue gun and clear glue sticks
- Gold ribbon cut to 10” long
Paint one third of the longest cinnamon stick in Warm Biege. Paint the tips of the other shorter cinnamon sticks in the same color.
Paint the lower half of the longest cinnamon stick in white.
Paint the middle section of all sticks in blue.
Paint the both ends of the longest cinnamon stick in black and add a narrow stripe to the middle of the long stick, over top of the blue painted section.
Paint the unfinished ends of the shorter sticks in 24K gold.
Preheat the glue gun. Glue the shorter sticks to the sides of the long cinnamon stick.
Fold the ribbon in half and glue the cut end to the top of the nutcracker.