DIY Halloween Jar Topper Idea
Create your own Halloween treat jars with this sweet little craft.
- Set of 3 Different Sized Jars 250ml, 500ml and 750ml without shoulders; with lids
- Multi Surface paint in black and two shades of purple we used DecoArt Americana Multi Surface Satin Paint in Black Tie, Iris and Eggplant
- Glitter Paint in purple and black we used DecoArt Galaxy Glitter in Purple Eclipse and Black Hole
- Set of 3 Decorative 3D wood houses 2” size
- Hot glue gun with clear glue sticks
- Halloween themed Washi tape
- Decorative Moss
Thoroughly wash jars with soap and hot water and let them dry completely before using.
Paint the surface the wood houses in a mix of purples and black using Multi Surface Satin paint. Allow the paint to dry.
Add a coat of glitter paint over the painted wood houses. Allow the paint to dry.
Cut a strip of Washi tape and wrap it around the mason jar lid. Repeat for all lids.
Apply a dab of glue to the bottom of the painted house and press it on to the top of the lid. Repeat for all houses.
Glue some moss to the top of the lids next to the houses.
Fill jars with Halloween colored treats and candies and seal with the lids.