DIY Easter Paper Bunny Garland
This adorable bunny-full DIY Easter garland is an easy way to add a special touch to your Easter decorating.
- Printable Bunny Template in PDF and Printable Bunny Template in SVG (available in our Craft Room)
- Cricut Maker or Scissors (to cut by hand)
- Medium Weight Cardstock in light grey and white colours, one sheet per colour 12”x12”
- Mini pom-poms in light brown and white colours
- Hot glue gun with clear glue sticks
Using a Cutting Machine
Click on upload and select the saved Bunny Template SVG file from your computer.
Make 8 copies of the bunny shape to fit on a 12”x12” sheet of cardstock and arrange each shape to maximize the space and reduce paper waste.
Align the light grey cardstock on the Cricut matte and insert into the Maker.
Follow the set up instructions on the computer. Make sure to set the material type and weight to match your cardstock paper weight.
Insert knife blade and hit start.
Remove the bunny cutouts using a spatula or weeder.
Repeat with the other colored cardstock.
Cutting Bunny Shapes by Hand
Assembling the Garland
Lay out all the paper bunny cutouts with the right side facing up.
Heat glue gun and apply a small dab of glue where the tail will go. Press pom pom onto bunny and let it set. Continue for all the bunny shapes.
Attach bunny shapes to a long piece of twine running the twine behind the bunny head. Space each bunny 6” apart.