Thank you for your interest in staying connected. Simply fill out the form below to receive our latest pattern releases, special offers and our crafty newsletter.
While you’re here, be sure to check out these creative sewing projects:
- Personalizing Cotton Jumpsuits for Women with CricutWe’ll show you just how easy it is to make personalized clothing using Cricut and Iron-On Vinyl with this simple women’s jumpsuit upcycle.
- Introducing Sustain My Sewing Habit Pattern ShopAnnouncing the launch of our latest Etsy shop called Sustain My Sewing Habit where we offer PDF sewing patterns for women, men, children and even pets!
- Making DIY Outdoor PillowsGive your patio a pick-me-up without breaking the bank with a cluster of DIY outdoor pillows using weather resistant fabric in coordinating colors.
- Things to Make with Leftover FabricsA round up of 20+ creative things to make with leftover fabrics and accessories from making face masks this past year.
- DIY Fabric Hammock ChairIdeal for an outdoor setting, create your own personal sanctuary with a DIY hammock chair project.
- How to Sew a Button Like a Pro (for Beginners)!We’re going back to basics with this post on how to sew a button by hand including 2 hole buttons, 4 hole buttons, shank buttons and more!
- Hanging Laundry Bag Sewing PatternKeep clothes organized and out of the way with this hanging laundry bag sewing pattern. Comes with shoulder straps for easy transporting.
- These Easy Lavender Sachets are What Every Drawer Needs!Every linen drawer needs a pretty scented sachet! Learn how to make these simple DIY lavender sachets for your home or as gifts.
- Student Chair Organizer Sewing PatternKeep their workspace tidy with this DIY student chair organizer sewing pattern and tutorial.
- Free Childs Apron PatternDo you have a little kitchen helper or wish you did? If you’ve got kiddos that like to cook, make them their own apron using this free childs apron pattern.
- Canvas Wine Bag Pattern to Sew (with Tutorial!)Who doesn’t appreciate being gifted a bottle of wine? Sharing this simple sewing tutorial for making a canvas wine bag.
- Making a Camo Tote Bag with Free Sewing PatternSharing a free sewing pattern and tutorial for making a large camo tote bag with a durable reinforced base that is perfect for holding plenty of stuff with style.