Budget-friendly DIY, crafts and home decor ideas to sustain your craft habit!
Explore our Latest Crafts and Ideas
- A DIY Succulent Driftwood Planter
- How to Trim Interior Windows
- 10 Thrift Store Finds to Upcycle this Weekend
- An Upcycled Book Craft
- DIY Dried Hydrangea Wreath
- A Simple Stenciled Thrift Store Stepstool Makeover
Find us on your favorite social media!
FEATURED CREATIVE IDEAS
HELLO AND WELCOME!
We’re Jane & Sonja, the creative sister team behind Sustain my Craft Habit. We started our blog in 2015 as a way to share budget-friendly, creative DIY and craft ideas with the world.
We live just outside of Toronto, Canada with our families: Jane is mom to 4 kiddos ranging from 7-14 years of age and Sonja is mom to a beautiful 13-year old. Read more here…