We’re really excited you’ve stopped by. We’re Jane and Sonja crafty sisters and moms – we’d love to work with you!
Sustain My Craft Habit’s Numbers at a Glance:
Based just outside of Toronto, Canada, Sustain My Craft Habit specializes in raising awareness of great products, services or ideas to consumers who are interested in a creative lifesyle through DIY, home decor and crafts.
Through clear and informative tutorials, beautiful photography and entertaining story-telling, we link fabulous brands with engaged consumers.
We can help you reach a new audience through:
- detailed DIY project tutorials featuring your products;
- related DIY ideas to showcase your products or services;
- blog posts with complimentary YouTube video;
- sharing on our social media channels;
- a creative content series;
- brand ambassadorships;
- new product design and development;
- freelance creative content development.
Explore examples of some of our past partnerships:
A FEW THINGS THAT MAKE US UNIQUE
- our business is fully insured.
- we offer all of our clients in-depth, real-time metrics after each campaign using the InfluenceKit platform. View one of our recent reports here.
- we are able to create both video and photo content for your campaign.
- Established in March 2015
- ~200,000 pageviews by ~150,000 readers (94% women; 62% aged 25-54 years; 60% in the US and 16% in Canada)
- over 75,000 followers across our social media channels
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our Media Kit and/or additional information.
We’d love to hear from you!
Let us know if you have any questions: we’re creative mamas who can find a way to solve most problems! Email us (Jane and Sonja): email@example.com .
Please note that we do NOT accept contextual links, infographics or unsolicited guest posts at this time. All sponsored content is fully disclosed.