We’re really excited you’ve stopped by. We’re Jane and Sonja and we’d love to help your company!
Here are our latest metrics for your reference!
Sustain My Craft Habit specializes in raising awareness of great products, services or ideas to consumers who are interested in DIY, home decor and crafts with simplicity, sustainability and/or nature in mind.
Through clear and informative tutorials, beautiful photography and entertaining story-telling, we link fabulous brands with engaged consumers.
We can help you reach a new audience through:
- detailed DIY project tutorials featuring your products;
- related DIY ideas to showcase your products or services;
- blog posts with complimentary YouTube video;
- sharing on our social media channels;
- a creative content series;
- brand ambassadorships;
- new product design and development;
- freelance creative content development.
Our project style is heavily nature-inspired, particularly coastal with farmhouse, rustic touches. Explore examples of some of our past partnerships:
A FEW THINGS THAT MAKE US UNIQUE
- our business is fully insured.
- we offer all of our clients in-depth, real-time metrics after each campaign using the InfluenceKit platform. View one of our recent reports here.
- we are able to create both video and photo content for your campaign.
- Established in March 2015
- ~70,000 pageviews by ~50,000 readers (94% women; 62% aged 25-54 years; 60% in the US and 16% in Canada)
- over 57,000 followers across our social media channels
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our Media Kit and/or additional information.
We’d love to hear from you!
Let us know if you have any questions: we’re creative mamas who can find a way to solve most problems! Email us (Jane and Sonja): email@example.com .
*Please note that we do NOT accept contextual links, infographics or unsolicited guest posts at this time.