Are you looking for a new avenue to bring awareness about great products, services or ideas to consumers who are interested in DIY, home decor and crafts with simplicity, sustainability and/or nature in mind?
Through clear and informative tutorials, beautiful photography and entertaining story-telling Sustain My Craft Habit works to link fabulous brands with engaged consumers.
We can help you reach a new audience through:
- detailed DIY project tutorials featuring your products;
- related DIY ideas to showcase your products or services;
- blog posts with complimentary YouTube video;
- sharing on our social media channels;
- a creative content series;
- brand ambassadorships;
- new product design and development;
- freelance creative content development.
Our project style is heavily nature-inspired, particularly coastal with farmhouse, rustic touches. Explore examples of our past partnerships:
- Established March 2015
- Based in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada (specifically Oakville/Milton)
- ~15,000 pageviews by ~11,000 readers (94% women; 62% aged 25-54 years; 42% in the US and 30% in Canada)
- over 13,000 followers across our social media channels including Instagram (3,700), Pinterest (4,400) Twitter (3,700) and Facebook (700)
Please contact us at email@example.com for our Media Kit and/or additional information.
We’d love to hear from you!
Let us know if you have any questions or even uncertainties about how we could best fit your needs. We’re creative mamas who can find a way to solve most problems! Fill in the form below, or email us (Jane and Sonja): firstname.lastname@example.org .