We’re really excited you’ve stopped by. We’re Jane and Sonja crafty sisters and moms – we’d love to work with you!
Based just outside of Toronto, Canada, Sustain My Craft Habit specializes in raising awareness of great products, services or ideas to consumers who are interested in a creative lifesyle through DIY, home decor and crafts.
Through clear and informative tutorials, beautiful photography and entertaining story-telling, we link fabulous brands with engaged consumers.
We can help you reach a new audience through:
- detailed DIY project tutorials featuring your products;
- related DIY ideas to showcase your products or services;
- blog posts with complimentary YouTube video;
- sharing on our social media channels;
- a creative content series;
- brand ambassadorships;
- new product design and development;
- freelance creative content development.
Explore examples of some of our past partnerships:
A FEW THINGS THAT MAKE US UNIQUE
- we offer all of our clients in-depth, real-time metrics after each campaign using the InfluenceKit platform. View one of our recent reports here.
- we are able to create both video and photo content for your campaign.
- Established in March 2015
- ~150,000 pageviews by ~100,000 readers (94% women; 62% aged 25-54 years; 60% in the US and 16% in Canada)
- over 90,000 followers across our social media channels
Please contact us at [email protected] for our Media Kit and/or additional information.
We’d love to hear from you!
Let us know if you have any questions: we’re creative mamas who can find a way to solve most problems! Email us (Jane and Sonja): [email protected] .
Please note that we do NOT accept contextual links, infographics or unsolicited guest posts at this time. All sponsored content is fully disclosed.