Join the Craft Habit Social!
(Formerly the SIMPLE DAILY DIY Creativity Challenge)
UNLEASHING YOUR CREATIVITY HAS NEVER BEEN SO FUN AND EASY
The Craft Habit Social is a fun community of like-minded individuals who love to make things simply for the sake of expressing our creativity.
In this community you will find:
- simple and inspiring craft and DIY ideas;
- regular creativity challenges where we get to make things together;
- tips and resources to help hone your creative skills;
- lots of support and encouragement along the way!
The best part is that we all be share our creations in our amazing, supportive and positive Facebook group and Instagram Community.
Give yourself just A FEW MINUTES a day to make something, unwind, feel productive and happier
It’s a MUST!
We are big believers that crafting and hobbies are a NEED in addition to a fun and productive way to spend time and have the science to prove it:
- hobbies have been shown to lower the odds of mild cognitive impairment; help aging adult better keep their spatial ability performance; lead to benefits such as personal growth, development of physical and cognitive skills, and reduced agony and stress; and increase mood.
So, based on the science, unleashing and expressing your creativity is a necessity for mental wellness, energy and happiness.
JUST CONSIDER THIS COMMUNITY AS YOUR FREE THERAPY!
WHO IS THE CRAFT HABIT SOCIAL FOR?
You! If you’re here and curious, you have to give this a try. You have nothing to lose! 😀 You can withdraw from the mailing list at any time. But seriously, this community is ideal for those who:
- would love to “make” and be creative more, but just can’t seem to find the time;
- have a bit of time but can’t always think of what to create;
- are looking to connect with others who also like to create and craft;
- just would like to see others create.