Little yellow Minions are super silly and funny, just like kids! I was going through my fabric stash and discovered a small amount of assorted felt squares I had leftover from a Christmas project. Making finger puppets require very few supplies and it’s a great indoor activity to do with the kids.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED (for x5 Easter-themed, youth-sized finger puppets):
- For body – 6” x 8” scrap of yellow felt (a similar weight fabric can be used as a substitute to felt)
- For facial features and attire – Small scraps of assorted colours of felt: navy, grey, black, white
- For Easter-themed accessories – Small scraps of assorted colours of felt : pink, brown, blue, purple
- Googley eyes – assorted sizes
- All purpose white glue or felt glue
- Super Silly Minions Finger Puppet template
How to Make Silly Minions Finger Puppets:
- Prepare work space for cutting and glueing
- Print off minion-like puppet template
- Begin cutting felt scraps using template guide: Y = yellow; N = navy; G = grey; B = black; W = white; P = pink
- Glue facial features and attire to top layer of puppet. Press lightly. Let dry.
- Glue googley eyes to center of goggles. Press lightly. Let dry.
- Glue base layer to top layer by spreading a thin, even line of glue along outer edge of base layer. Press top layer (right side up) onto base layer. Press lightly. Clean away excess glue. Let dry.