Air plants, sand and itty-bitty furniture? We just couldn’t resist making this beach-inspired mini garden terrarium for the summer.
With a few supplies you can make an adorable beachy fairy garden for your home. Or give it as a gift to a coastal-loving friend! We simply use an oversized sifter glass and a few beachy embellishments to create this fun fairy garden idea.
Supplies Needed to make your Own Beachy Mini Garden
*Disclosure: This post continues affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can find our full disclosure policy here.
- Large Clear Glass Container/Vase*
- White decorative sand*
- 8-10 pieces of light teal sea glass
- driftwood “log” piece, small seashells
- DIY mini Adirondack / Muskoka chair (see how to make your own!) or buy on Amazon
- DIY driftwood fence and buoy
- 3-4 small-sized air plants*
- DIY beach sign
- 3 smooth black stones (boulders)
- Popsicle Sticks
Here we have a fun little video tutorial on how to assemble this DIY air plant terrarium!
You can find a separate tutorial on how to make the adorable mini Adirondack chair (a.k.a. Muskoka chair) for the mini garden here. You can also use this beach chair design as a cake topper!
We should also mention that this project is very similar to our recent simple beach themed centerpiece idea. In case you missed it, here is the video tutorial:
Addition nature-inspired craft ideas:
- 20 free nature coloring pages for adults
- 60 rock painting ideas for beginners
- DIY mini snake plant with masking tape
Have you ever made an air plant mini-garden?
Like it? Pin it for later!